Our Areas Of Practice
DuPage County Divorce and Family Law Attorneys
Andrew Cores Family Law Group takes a common sense approach to the law. In most situations, we attempt to resolve issues amicably, without the need for a lengthy trial. However, some cases cannot be solved with negotiation and compromise; that is when our skill as litigators is critical.
The firm represents individuals, families, professionals and businesses from our offices in DuPage County and Kendall County. Please call us at 630-871-1002 to schedule an appointment with an attorney. You may also contact us online.
Our practice covers all aspects of family law and divorce, and ADR solutions.
- The divorce process
- An amicable divorce
- Complex divorce
- Division of marital property
- Spousal support
- Long-term maintenance/alimony
- Modification of spousal support
- Legal separation
- Prenuptial agreements
- High-asset maintenance/alimony
- Complex property division
- Finding hidden assets
- Investment and retirement accounts
- Protecting professional practices
- Financial restraining orders
Child Custody, Parental Responsibilities, and Related Issues
- Parenting time and visitation
- Parenting agreements
- Child relocation
- Fathers' rights
- Grandparents' rights
- Child support
- Child support in high-income families
- Modification of child support
- Modification of child custody orders and parenting arrangements
- Guardian ad litem
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Please call 630-871-1002 to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced lawyers.